Patna, Bihar

Last week I had ordered a laptop on snapdeal, which is delivered this week however a part of which is broken. While I try to raise a replace request on the site, it says that request cannot be processed and to reach out to customer care.

When I dial in customer care number, an IVR response says to raise the request using snapdeal site. Help option on the snapdeal site works except return/replace option. Looks like they have multiple options to return products and with none of them working.

While I try to submit feedback on the site, a request is submitted which will be reviewed and then submitted. Keeping my hopes low with the way other option on the site works!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Snapdeal Customer Care.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Monetary Loss: $32000.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Site usage.

Comments

*** delivery man.

i’m not getting any refund from snapdeal. why you wrote wrong terms and conditions

Suri, West Bengal, India #1171120

it is tooo bad all things are fakeee contect mee on 7237830780

Online_CST

Dear Customer,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We care about your grievance, and your complaint has been noted and is currently being worked upon by our team.

We would like to know more about your problem and its details.

Please share your order ID, complaint no. and contact details with us at writetous@snapdeal.com, mentioning your order ID in the subject line of the mail.

Thank you for cooperating.

Regards,