1.2
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Team,

Its really very surprising that snap deal is harassing the customer in the name of 7 day easy return policy, where as it's putting if & buts on its policy itself.

I ordered this micro max mobile and later in the same evening cancelled the product, but not sure for some reason why it was not cancelled in the system & the product was forcefully send to me.

However, unaware of that one of my family member received the product and since the day, I have received the product, I am continuously following up with snap-deal to return this product, as I have not yet opened the seal of the product & looking for get the another product and every-time I call customer care for return, I was assured by customer support that the product will be returned and I will get the update from the back end team via call or mail but didn't get anything even after multiple calls to customer care and than today finally came up with a reply that back end team is cancelling the request every time and we can't do anything in this regard.

Is this snap-deal call a - 7 day easy return policy even on the sealed product. This time strange & unethical response from customer support team of snap-deal is really weird just for the sealed product. I can understand, if I had opened the seal but the product is intact as it is, still snap-deal is harassing the customer in the name of policy.

Hope, snap-deal is working towards customer satisfaction & not for harnessing them repeatedly and would come up to get the issue resolved.

Thanks

Vipin Singhal

Product or Service Mentioned: Snapdeal Customer Care.

Monetary Loss: $2071.

I didn't like: Will never make any future purchase.

Comments