I have placed and order Suborder Id: 21514775077 Oppo F1s (64GB) (Colour: Gold) in snap deal.My delivery date is 16th Dec 2016.

This order i specifically selected in fast delivery But the status still in In Transit. I contacted Customer Care and it is worst experience I'm facing. When calling them and as per their instruction to know the Product status PRESS 1 and it is repeating the same again and again. This order is placed for some gifting purpose and yet it is in In Transit status.

I have given my office address and I won't be available after 6.I don't know when you will deliver me.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Snapdeal. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Snapdeal to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Snapdeal and delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Snapdeal?

Comments