Case:

3. Connect with Freecharge

4. Keep some money into Freecharge wallet

5. Add some products into Cart

6. Cart -->Proceed to payment

7. Where "You Pay" amount will be same as whole amount (only showing Freecharge wallet balance used, but not subtracted).

Please check the attached screenshot.

You may contact to me for more information about the issue.

Hitesh Gupta

7738044996

hiteshgupta010@gmail.com

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "app payment related bug " of snapdeal mobile application. Snapdeal needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned snapdeal mobile application in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Snapdeal.

Had an Experience with Snapdeal?

Comments

Online_CST

Dear Hitesh Gupta,

We hope your concern is resolved. Please drop us an email at writetous@snapdeal.com in case you need any further assistance.

Regards,

Team Snapdeal

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia #1232625

Dear Hitesh Gupta,

We regret the inconvenience caused. This is to inform you that we have taken a note of your concern and will get back to you with an update soon. Please connect with us on writetous@snapdeal.com in case you require further assistance in the interim.

Regards,