Snapdeal - Android App Payment bug: Wrong amount is displaying to the user at the payment page
1. Download latest Android Snapdeal app
3. Connect with Freecharge
4. Keep some money into Freecharge wallet
5. Add some products into Cart
6. Cart -->Proceed to payment
7. Where "You Pay" amount will be same as whole amount (only showing Freecharge wallet balance used, but not subtracted).
Please check the attached screenshot.
You may contact to me for more information about the issue.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Steps to reproduce : 1. Login as user . 2. Select a product 3. Now click on add to cart Actual : This navigates to Add to cart model..."
- "I'm an avid seller of designer purses and Shoes. Over the past 3 months, I've sold 11,000$ worth of purses with them. Clearly, my items are very high end and..."
- "Mr. George Boulos of CANADA, using a false USA Address (a Post Office Box) bout a first day cover from me that was autographed by various astronauts. This cover was..."
- "Hi Hermes leather sucks. Replaced the leather belt once after making the customer wait for 4months. The replaced leather not same as the orginal one bought ,but accepted it knowing the wait..."
- "I have chosen cheap flights to jeddah to travel Jeddah, they provide you the best deals with cheap air tickets, cheap accommodation and cheap hotel deals. I advice you to book..."
- "I bought a L shaped sofa for 2000 dhs with 150 dhs for assembly. The service guys assembled it incorrectly. Wrong side L. My husband told them to change it..."
- "Big time violation. The management allowed a lady who is a close friend to move everything from her filthy apartment into my 80 year old aunts apartment after the ***..."
- "THIS REVIEW HELPS YOU GET YOUR REFUND BACK!! WHEN YOU ARE IN THE SAME SITUATION, FIGHTING WITH BAD SELLERS, AND ALIEXPRESS WOULD WANT TO CLOSE YOUR EASE IN SELLER'S FAVOR!!..."
- " It is unfortunate that with very few cars, early Sunday afternoon, yet it took 50 min. For my food to come out. Not only was the meat cold, but..."